The Niagara Anglican invites you to share Christmas with our readers.
In 300 words or less …
- recall a special Christmas worship
- compose a Christmas song (with or without music)
- relate a humorous Christmas happening
- retell a Christmas experience in poem or prose
- relive a Christmas tradition or memory
- write a Christmas poem or prayer
- reflect on what Christmas means for you
- share your idea to make Christmas special.
You can also draw a Christmas picture or cartoon.
Get your children and youth to submit their items.
Send us a high resolution picture or your head shot photo.
We need your submissions by October 25 to be included in our December paper.
Send your item to the editor below.