140th anniversary started in style

Photo: Bev Groombridge
 on March 11, 2017

Parishioners Neil Groombridge and Glenda Rookwood, like other parishioners of the Church of Our Saviour The Redeemer Stoney Creek, came to a special re-dedication Sunday service on January 15th dressed as worshippers from 1877.

In addition, photos and articles from the parish’s history were displayed throughout the hall and chapel for people to enjoy and remember years gone by, wrote Churchwarden Bev Groombridge.

Many other events are in the works to mark the parish’s 140th milestone.

Check the parish website or contact the church office or the January 2017 Niagara Anglican for more.

Skip to content